Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My past three weeks

I might have accidentally neglected this blog for a few weeks. I kept putting off writing on it about what's going on and then I forgot about writing completely. And now I'm getting really busy with life and doing stuff and coursework (oh, the course work appearing out of nowhere). So, this is a quick little catch-up. But I'll include pictures to make up for lost time.
First, I went to Cardiff the weekend of January 28th. It was amazing.




Then I got sick for the entire next week with a horrible cough and I got homesick and it was horrible and let's not talk about it after this long, run-on sentence.
Then, last Wednesday, I went to Windsor and Eton College for a field trip for one of my modules. That was awesome and ridiculous.




Then, last Saturday, I went to a special screening of The Woman In Black with Daniel Radcliffe there. That was crazy. The film was really good as well.

The next day, on Sunday, my friends and I went to the BAFTAs and stood along the red carpet. I saw quite a few celebrities and got some autographs. So that was awesome as well.






I'm going to have a great weekend this upcoming weekend because I'm hanging out with my English friend, Kez, and I'm going to an Ed Sheeran concert. And I'm going to Scotland the following week. So, I'll blog about those things... hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment